Terms and Conditions
TMB MBank is an updated version of TMB mConnect. By using the TMB MBank, the Customers thereby agree and consent to these Terms and Conditions, which form the contract between the Customer and Bank. TMB MBank shall be governed by such terms and conditions as amended by the Bank from time to time. These terms and conditions shall be in addition to and not in derogation of other terms and conditions relating to any Account of the Customer and/or the respective product or the service provided by the Bank unless otherwise specifically stated.
• The facility will be available to customers having savings / current account with the Bank.
• The daily upper ceiling limit under the facility shall be 10 Lakh of self-transfer, within TMB transfer when the service is used over the application/WAP.
• The daily upper ceiling limit under the facility shall be 5 Lakh of IMPS, NEFT/RTGS.
• Apart from above limits, Deposit opening will have maximum of 10 Lakh per Deposit (except Tax savings).
• Cardless Cash Withdrawal will have maximum of 1000 per month.
• Entering either the wrong Login Pin / MPIN thrice will lock the TMB MBank application and the login pin / MPIN will be unlocked after 24 hours automatically or otherwise below mentioned parameters are applicable for unlocking.
o Customer shall reset the login pin using MPIN.
o Customer shall reset the MPIN using Debit Card, ATM & Internet Banking.
• Customer can set transaction limit for ATM, PoS, eCommerce, Contactless limit set in Domestic & International Transactions.
• Customer can add / update their email id via MPIN & email validation.
• Any change in the business rules of any of the processes will be notified on Bank’s website www.tmbank.in which will be construed as sufficient notice to the Customer.
• The Bank reserves the right to reject a Customer’s request for TMB MBank without assigning any reasons.
• In the case of a joint account where mode of operation is “Either or Survivor” any of the joint account holders can use the facility. The transactions in such accounts shall be binding on all the joint account holders, jointly and severally. The Customers are bound to advise the Bank separately, of any change in the mode of operation in an Account and get it effected for necessary modifications to the Application. Accounts where mode of operation is “joint” or “Former or Survivor” or accounts in the name of minor or where minor is a joint account holder are not eligible for this Application.
• The facility may be suspended for any maintenance or repair work for any breakdown in the Hardware/ Software of TMB MBank, any emergency or security reasons without prior notice and the bank shall not be responsible if such an action has to be taken for reasons of security or emergency.
• The services offered under the Facility will be automatically terminated if the primary account linked for the Mobile Banking Services is closed. The Bank may also terminate or suspend the services under the Facility without prior notice if the Customer has violated the terms and conditions laid down by the Bank or on the death of the Customer when brought to the notice of the Bank.
Fingerprint authentication Terms:
The user understands that, authenticating a transaction using fingerprint is the capability of the device / smartphone and the accuracy of the feature. The Bank doesn’t hold responsibility for any issues in the operation of the feature. The Bank validates a transaction based on the success or failure message that is received from the device.
The user is aware that any finger print added / registered to the device will be able to transact on the Mobile Banking application: however, this transaction doesn’t include login and beneficiary addition. The Bank is not responsible for any fraud that might occur due to any person other than the genuine user adding his/her fingerprint to the device and transacting on Mobile Banking. The user should ensure that only his/her fingerprint is added/registered to his/her device and no one else has access to this fingerprint authentication feature.
To allow us to give you a superior experience, we need your permission to access and the user takes a conscious call in giving permission to following:
Locator: To display the nearby ATMs / Branches / eLobby.
Contact Us: To display the Customer Care Center number and the email address, NRI Cell email address, Complaints email address and Toll Free Number allow a call to be made to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., Customer service from the app.
Device ID and Status, Mobile Number (SIM) and send SMS facility: To perform the required SIM locking to your device for your account security by reading phone status and identity
SMS: To auto read OTP/MVC/DVC related SMS. Also used in phone verification to send SMS on user’s behalf.
The bank shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by the user due to disclosure of the personal information to a third party by the Bank, for reasons inclusive but not limited to participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network, in compliance with a legal directive, for statistical analysis or for credit rating.
I shall indemnify and hold the Bank harmless against any loss suffered by the Bank, its customers or a third party or any claim or action brought by a third party which is in any way the result of the Mobile Banking transactions done by me. I agree that the Mobile Banking Service uses the network provided by the CSP. I hold the Bank harmless against any loss incurred by me due to failure in this network.
Right to amend
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., expressly reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to the Customer/s, to add to and /or alter, modify, change or vary all or in part, the Terms related to this Program.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The construction, validity and performance of these terms and conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts at Thoothukudi, India which courts shall have jurisdiction in the matter to the exclusion of any other courts, irrespective of whether such other courts have similar jurisdiction in the matter. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., is absolved of any liability arising, direct or indirect, for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than India where the services are accessible.